Friday, October 14, 2011

Hair....

So my sweet little Nixie was born with lots of hair just as Jaiden did. It starts out long, gets longer, turns into a bit of a mullet. Has business in the front and then a party in the back. Well, that party has spread to the rest of her head. Party over here, party over there, rat tail in back.
It has gotten to the point where I just don't know what to do with it. It is completely out of control. Some days I put it in a pom pom and other days two pom poms. But most days I just leave it as is. It doesn't matter how much I brush it down and try to keep it that way, it curls right back up. I am sure it will look even cuter and hopefully at least like it's a tiny bit control when she's older. But for now, I will let it be free and wild. It adds to her big personality!
How could you not love a smile and hair like that!?

1 comment:

The Marley Family said...

SO cute! Love the wild look.