Saturday, June 11, 2011

NO EAT

It seems lately all I have been saying to Jaiden is "NO EAT". She never used to really put things in her mouth. I thought he passed the whole stage but I guess it all just got delayed. This was her first time painting. Before we start something new I usually begin with telling her not to eat it. She was painting so pretty free of eating paint.......I went to close the sliding glass door and.........

turned around to these beautiful purple colored lips. Purple is definitely her color. Good thing she was not too fond of the taste.


3 comments:

Maurice&Tash said...

she's a mini tiffany in everyway, it cracks me up!

Stella said...

I used to eat crayons ALL the time. Just the orange ones. I turned out ok.

Holls said...

HAHA! First she colors Mom and Dad's wall, then she paints her mouth! Such a cute little girl. Just be careful of glue...