Friday, May 6, 2011

Bunny Day

So in our house we have Bunny Day the day before Easter. Originally we called it Easter Fest, but my friend came up with the name Bunny Day so we stole it. We filled Jaiden's eggs with gold fish, strawberries, a few fruit snacks, and some stickers. We don't let her eat much candy as we are afraid she will get addicted and want to eat only junk food.
Sean hid Jaiden's basket under the dining room table.
Sean hid all the eggs around the house so she could hunt for them. The eggs were little bugs and came with a cute little net so "catch" them with.
I hid Sean's in the oven.
Nixie was exhausted after all the excitement!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good idea to have bunny day! I love it and your adorable family!

Holls said...

I love all the excitement in this house!! I'd end up like Nix at the end of the day too from all the fun!