Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Confessions and pet peeves

So here I am about to spill all the beans I have. I am sure I might forget some, but here it goes.....
- sometimes when i drop things on the floor, i still eat them even though i teach jaiden not to
-when i have boogies in my nose and can't just get them out with a tissue, i have to go in the bathroom and actually pick my nose
-when i was little i used to go into my sister traci's room when she wasn't home. she would have 5's or 10's on her vanity and i would switch them out for 1's and change
-i once told my sister traci that the rats in the rafters ate and tore apart my doll, so she bought me a new one.....there was no doll in the first place
-i love the light fixtures in my house, but they are all crooked and drive me crazy...even the faucet in my shower is crooked.
-i can't stand when people don't wave a thank you when i let them in front of me while driving
-i think shopping carts need blinkers on them and people should use them
-i love when it rains but can't stand when the bottom of my pants get wet
-i can't stand when i open the door for someone and they don't say thank you
-actually, i can't stand when i make a kind gesture towards someone and they don't say thank you
-i LOVE taking pictures with my amazing camera but have no idea how to really use it
-i have the habit of not taking showers right after i work out and sometimes fall asleep without taking one and do NOT smell good in the morning
-i can live off candy and sweets yet somehow i don't have diabetes nor am i really big
-i don't care for the east coast and long to live in orange county or hawaii again
-i kinda wanna be sean's sugar mama so he can stay at home with the kids and study for the mcat
-i hate running but know i need to do it
-i workout better on my own unless i am in a large group setting like a boot camp
-i want to be on biggest loser so i can get whipped into shape
-someday i would love to run a full marathon but really don't want to train for it which means i would basically die
-i haven't ever tried my breast milk and want to just to see what it tastes like, but really i don't
-sometimes when i get the boogies outta jaiden's nose and have nowhere to wipe it i wipe it on the inside of my pants
-i really wanna have twins but don't know if i could actually handle it if i do
-i want to be SO many things when i grow up....a chef, a baker, a photographer, a forensic scientist, a painter, a singer, a dancer, a physical trainer, and so much more
-i have lived without cable tv since i got married and am ok with it
-if i could pick my own tv channels and get JUST those i would pick national geographic, byutv, disney, cooking, a&e, lifetime, tlc, bet, and animal planet
-i feel more beautiful when i am tan because it doesn't show my chub as much
-i used to go tanning ALL the time
-i want my own tanning bed so i can be tan all year long
-i LOVE being left handed
-i love the color gray and yellow
-i don't know how to french braid but really wanna learn how and really should since my girls are gonna have crazy long and a ton of hair
-i think i let my girls cry a little longer than i should sometimes
-before i got pregnant my biggest was 150 pounds and then i lost it. i now weigh 150 pounds and feel so much bigger
-i want to play soccer again and wished i would have pursed it more and had a career in it
-i LOVE to work
-i really wanna go sky diving
-i have always wanted to be polynesian but am SO far off
-i also LOVE being italian and german
-i don't know where all these freckles came from
-i love my family more then i ever thought i would and could
-when i lose any family member i will just want to crawl in a hole and not come out
-depression sucks and i am proud at how far i have come in the past 7 years
-sean is the love of my eternity and i love him more each day. i actually miss him and look forward to seeing him all day long
-i have cleaned up WAY too much poop in my life (not mine, others and mostly not even my kids. although cleaning up my girls poop is getting up there)
-i long to perform on stage
-i wasted too much time on little crushes that didn't matter
-if sean hadn't have found me, i don't know where i'd be now


that's all for now

2 comments:

Jen said...

You are too silly. Totally agree on the breastmilk thing. Nick always thought I was so weird when I would tell him that I wondered what it tasted like...

California girls said...

you haven't tried your milk! Come on now do it today!!!! These are reasons you are as amazing as you are!